Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello and Happy Friday!

I'm looking forward to a nice, long weekend. Hopefully it will be a productive one as well. My plans are a 10 mile run with my new running group, and decorating for Fall! Hey, Labor Day weekend is the start of the Fall season so this is perfectly acceptable in my opinion. Plus I'm ready to break out some pumpkin and apple smelling candles.

I have to tell you about something I am totally loving on right now. Salad Pizazz!


I found this at Walmart on an endcap, so I'm not really sure where you'd find it in the normal aisle. This was on the end of the very first aisle where the produce is. Like the salad. Makes sense, right?

Anyway, I typically eat a salad for lunch at work 3-4 times a week. That can get a little boring, so I'm always looking for ways to jazz things up a bit. Or should I say, pizazz things up? Hahaha...I'm so funny!


Can you see the cranberries and pecans? This stuff is so good, I could eat it plain by the handful. At only 30 calories per tablespoon with 3 g of sugar and 2 g of fat, I think that's perfectly acceptable!

What are you loving on right now? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment