Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Finish This (25)

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun. Zero points for creativity!

I have 25 cents to use a payphone, so I call....my husband, most likely. If I'm stranded somewhere without my cell phone (hello, why else would I need a payphone? Do those even exist anymore?) then he's who I would be calling.

I found $25 in my pocket, so I buy... food. Most likely at a restaurant. I love to eat out, so that's where a lot of my fun money goes. $25 isn't enough to buy anything running related that's on my wishlist right now.

I have 25 minutes to watch anything on TV, so I turn on...the news. I'm so boring! We really only watch Netflix shows now, and 25 minutes isn't long enough to what one of my shows. Top picks include Orange is the New Black, Bates Hotel, American Horror Story, and Walking Dead. We've finished Dexter and Breaking Bad, so AHS and Walking Dead need to hurry up!
 A meal I can prepare from start to finish in 25 minutes or less is... spaghetti, tacos, RJ's, mac n' cheese, quesadillas, sandwiches...I am not a stellar cook...

At the age of 25, I wish I had known...
 that everything would be alright. God has a plan. 

If I drove 25 miles from my house, I'd be in.. the town of Virginia, Minnesota or Side Lake. I prefer Side Lake over Virginia. We have to stop at Bimbo's for their famous wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment