Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today in the news...

is me! My second article came out in the Cook News Herald. Not to exciting, but it's fun to see my name in print :o) Although I'm a little miffed because they changed my title from "Bear River Beat" to "Bear River Area News". Boring! Mine was way cuter and had personality.

Work is going well so far. I've been doing a lot of online training though, so that's a little taxing. By the end of the day, my brain feels like mush. We have a really big staff, which is fun! It's like my old Wachovia days. Lots of different people to talk to and get to know. Can't wait to get behind the teller line!

It seems that we're having a bit of a heat wave this week. Highs in the upper 80's for the most part. You may laugh, but when you don't have A/C - that's pretty warm! The weatherman says that it won't last very long though. Ahhh summer, see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment