Sunday, April 10, 2011

We have windows!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, we have windows. Not just hanging out in the house - successfully installed! Travis is finishing the inside trim as we speak. I don' t have pictures yet because they still look a little ugly at this point. Once they're finished then I'll post some. We have to paint the outside trim as well. The weather turned for the worse so Travis will finish the paint when it's a bit drier. Currently our house looks like it has a black eye because the new trim is bright wood. But eventually it'll go back to looking normal!

Next weekend: we paint! There is an end in sight to our nursery renovations, and then I can start "nesting". I'm quite anxious to begin this part of the process! Up until now, it's been all nit, grit, and ugly stuff going on in there. I'm ready for it to be pretty!

Here's my latest bump photo at 25 weeks. Don't get too excited about that short sleeve shirt - it's still pretty cold here! I had a cardigan to go over this. But I'm starting to get to the "hot all the time stage" so I like wearing layers. It is warming up a bit here in northern Minnesota. We've been in the 40's all week! Woo hoo! On sunny days it's even nice enough to go without a jacket. Look out, summer will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment