Friday, November 22, 2013

Drive by (type by? read by?)

Just a quick post and run. I had to share this picture of me from this morning:
Here I am, all decked out to run in 8 degree temps. I doubled up and wore winter tights and sweatpants. Guess what? I was totally warm and had a good run! The neck gaiter still gets a little damp and then chilly, but I think I have to work on not breathing on it once I pull it down.

Anyway, I know I look sexy and slightly mannish in the picture, but I just had to prove that it works! Also, yes, that is Batman's utility belt, for those that were wondering.

Happy running!

2 comments:

  1. haha. Oh my gosh you look fabulous. Way to go braving the cold! And here I was complaining about 20 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was so hot in the house that it was actually kind of nice stepping outside. I have to remember this for next time!

    ReplyDelete