Friday, November 15, 2013

Book alert!

I need to write this quick little post to tell you about one of my favorite authors, Joshilyn Jackson. You need to read this, go look at my links, and buy her books. I think she is an amazing author, creates amazingly strong female characters, and writes a pretty funny blog too.

Jackson has just come out with her newest book, Someone Else's Love Story. She's doing a Virtual Book Tour for those of us that cannot actually go out and meet her. Sad face right here. I sent this info to hubby no less than 5 times to tell him what a great Christmas gift this would be. I sure hope he reads his emails.

If you don't live in the frozen tundra, and are a little closer to civilization, check the list of real book tour hot spots here.

If you'd like to read her blog, start following it, and laugh all the time go to Faster Than Kudzu. So go forth and read, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment