Monday, November 22, 2010

T-minus 2 days Till Turkey Day!

Our Thanksgiving feast is nearly upon us, and I for one am excited. This is the first time we're hosting at our house. I can't wait to break out the fancy china!

So far our menu is pretty traditional. We'll be having turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, stuffing, maple dill carrots and some crescent rolls. Desert is being brought by Trav's grandma, and all I know is she's bringing pumpkin pie and custard pie. I am salivating just thinking about it!

I'm also looking forward to the annual Bear River Christmas Bazaar in which you can find goodies made by local "artisans". Travis plans on bringing some wreathes to sell as well. We're hoping to bring in some cold hard cash! We've also set up a sign outside to advertise our wares.
Hopefully we get some customers soon! Since we've had about 8 inches of snow today, I'm thinking that's got to get people in the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment