Thursday, June 30, 2016

ABC Reads Challenge

Hello! It's the end of the month and that means time again for the ABC Reads Challenge link-up, hosted by Andrea and Mia.


This month I completed C and Q. Q!








Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein. As the mother of a little girl who loves Princesses and all things PINK, I really enjoyed reading this book. I appreciate that there are other mothers out there that wish to rein in the pink-princess-palooza that seems to have taken over our girls ages 0-tween, and that there's some hope for our daughters to outgrow this phase.




Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. I really liked this book as well. Not quiet love, but really, really liked. Introverts and extroverts should read this one.


What did you read this month? Link up and tell us!



2 comments:

  1. Yay for completing 2 more letters! :) I have 2 little boys, but I think that Cinderella Ate My Daughter still sounds intriguing. Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Q is a tough one! I thought about reading Quiet, but I think I found another Q book that I'm going to try. The Cinderella one looks fun! My niece is also princess crazy. My sister-in-law said that my niece told her the other day when she was getting dressed that girls don't wear blue. Oy vey!! :)

    ReplyDelete