Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday, yay!! She's the most amazing woman I know, so I'm dedicating this post to her. She also bought us rugs for the house, and wanted to see what they looked like. So these are for you Mom!






Our fuzzy, tan runners


















The pretty braided rugs in the living room. The smaller one fills that empty space nicely, in my opinion.













And our mudroom. No rugs were supplied for this room, I just haven't posted pics of it yet. Mom, you'll notice that the bench you bought us for our old apartment fits perfectly in here! It's good for shoe storage, and everyone knows that when they come inside that this is where they leave their shoes.








My Mom and Dad are in the Keys right now, so they won't be able to read this until they get back. Tough life, eh? Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment