Monday, March 9, 2015

Brace Face

Do you remember a few months ago when I wrote about having braces put on? Do you remember how it was just the tops at that point?

Well, today was the day. I am now the proud (not so much) owner of a complete set of braces. Except I either forgot or was never informed that the bottom braces have to be metal. They can't put the pretty, white, ceramic brackets on the bottom.

*Sad Face Here*

Let me tell you what - these suckers are ugly. It's a good thing that you mostly can't see them when I smile or talk. Mostly.

But you can still see them a little. Just a little bit.

U-G-L-Y

Sigh...

I asked for this, right? I am willingly handing over thousands of dollars for these ugly suckers to fix and straighten my teeth. I had to get them on at some point. Might as well get this over with, right?

The best part? I get special little rubber bands with "bumpers" on them because I currently bite down on the brackets. Like my teeth are poor bowlers and need the bumper lane at the bowling alley.

I'm not posting a picture for you, dear reader. So this is all I have for you today.

Pity party for one...


No comments:

Post a Comment