Normally I think of this as a drinking game. Yay, college!
But I suppose there are cleaner cut versions around. Here's mine:
Never Have I Ever...
- Been west of the Rockies - the farthest west I've traveled was when we went to Colorado for our honeymoon. We stayed in Estes Park, spent some time in Denver, Boulder, and Winter Park. I'm not sure which of those is the farthest west. Hopefully we're going to fix this with a trip to Seattle in the next few years.
- Been to Europe - I so want to change this, with every bone of my body. Some day.
- Played a school sport - I blame private school for this, mostly. But also, I'm an individual sport kind of gal. I rode horses from middle school through college, and competed in lower level shows. But my "team" was just me and my horse. Does being the manager of the volleyball team in 7th grade count for this one? I was the first ever nerd to actually volunteer for that job. Go me!
- Broken a bone - knocking really hard on wood about this one. I've fallen off of plenty of horses in my day, and I'm pretty clumsy in general. But lucky me, no broken bones so far.
- Fired a gun - this may seem like an odd one, but hunting is really big where I live. Almost all the guys hunt, and most girls learn to shoot a gun at some point. Having not grown up here though, I missed out on this. So sad (dripping in sarcasm here). This is not really something I plan on doing either.
- Ran a marathon - I am doing this in October!
So, what's on your "never have" list?
Come see some of the other bloggers lists and join in on the conversation!