Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites: Groovebook

Remember when we used to take pictures and get them printed? Remember having physical photo albums that you sat on your lap and went through, giggling at baby photos and funny faces?

I do, and it makes me sad that with camera phones and digital files, some of that is getting lost.

Enter Groovebook. It's this neat little app that lets you print 100 of your phone pictures per month, for $2.99 a month.

I'd heard about it, but thought "I don't take that may pictures with my iphone, so that would be a waste of money." Then the pictures started piling up.

I decided to check it out last month by getting all my old photos off of my phone and printed through them. Let me tell you what - I kind of love it!


Here's my first book, received over the weekend. I didn't have quite 100 photos, so they just repeated some until I got up to 100. That's kind of nice too, so I can share them with hubby or family.


The quality is decent, but my camera on my iphone 4 isn't the greatest. I think this would be way better on Trav's Samsung Galaxy, but I believe the app is only for iphones right now. Don't quote me on that.

In any case, it's making me take more photos so I get closer to 100 this month. That can't be a bad thing, right? Now I just need to figure out what to do with all the photos. Must buy photo albums!

Interested? Well, dear reader, today is your lucky day. Use the code SCOFIELD116 to get your first book free! You can cancel at any time, so if you do it for a month or two and decide it's not for you, then no problem.

Have you heard of Groovebook? Do you still print photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment