Friday, May 16, 2014

This Guy

Today is my husband's 30th birthday. 30!! He's so old! But not really. We both kind of feel like "yea, 30. I already feel 30". Let's see if I really feel that way when my birthday rolls around...

So, this post is dedicated to him. Travis is the best husband and father to my daughter that I could ever ask for. He is my biggest supporter in too many ways to count.


This guy is a little goofy, but I love him for it. He puts up with my craziness, my moments of "high demand", and helps me laugh at myself.


This guy is the best father to our little girl. He never complains about having to get up and make breakfast so I can go running. He never bats an eye when I say that I have an event after work so it's just the two of them. He's always game for playing outside, taking her to the library, or building a fort in the living room.


I love this guy because he helps around the house. Seriously - that's kind of a big thing. He vacuums, or helps with laundry. He also cooks dinner 99% of the time. For that, I love him forever and ever, amen.


This guy is my adventure partner. He is always willing to go along and see something new, just to explore. He understands that I get a little stir crazy. Even if it means hanging out at a race for 2 or more hours, he's always willing to go along. I hope to always experience what life has to offer with him by my side. 

Happy Birthday Travis, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Happy birthday, Travis! Also, that last picture is kind of totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was from our honeymoon. We went to Colorado, and did a snowmobile tour of the continental divide. Soooooo cool, I definitely recommend it!

      Delete