Monday, November 23, 2009

Grease is the word

have you heard? It's Grease Lightning! Why am I singing Grease songs you ask? Because last night we saw the Broadway version of Grease, starring our very own Dane Scofield!

Dane and his parents, Cherie and Alan, live in St. Cloud which is about 3 1/2 hours south of us. Pretty close to the cities. Dane played the lead, Danny, and was awesome! The whole cast is a bunch of really talented kids, we were pretty amazed. Here's Dane with his co-star Jennifer as Sandy and their proud moms:

Trav could have gotten a little closer, but he wanted the sign in there. And the whole family with Mr. Cool:
Good times! After dinner we went out to eat at the Green Mill in downtown St. Cloud. If you ever have a chance to go, go! It was pretty good. They had a pasta special with a free bottle of wine, so of course I convinced Travis that we needed to order pasta! We ended up drinking the entire bottle at dinner - and no one wanted to share with us even though we asked. So the drive home was pretty entertaining! All in all, we had a great time!

In other news, I have my first real estate client! I got extremely lucky and happened to get a phone call on my very first day doing floor. A gentleman from Colorado was interested in a house, and he wanted me to show it to his friend who would then relay the information back to him. His friend must have gushed about it because he ended up putting an offer in! So we're in the middle of that. Fingers crossed that we can work something out!

Thankgiving is a short 3 days away and thankfully we're not hosting! I'd be very overwhelmed at this point. I did offer to bring stuffing though. Why I did this, I have no clue! Leslie and Dave will be hosting, and she said she wasn't planning on making stuffing so of course I piped up and offered. Did I mention that I've only ever made Stove Top before? Yikes! So I printed off a recipe and it doesn't sound that hard. Just have to get the supplies! Fingers crossed for this too. Soon I'll be crossing toes and limbs! I think I'll bring a green bean casserole too, but only because I know how to make this, and make it well. Hooray Thanksgiving! It's making me hungry just thinking about it.

So that's it for now, off to make my shopping list!

1 comment:

  1. I love "local" theater so I am *jealous* you got to see Grease. And get a pic with the star of the show! :)

    ReplyDelete